Pages on this Blog

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Scent of Love Fills the Air

When love is on the mind the scent of love fills the air, leading the way to lovely things to share with one another. Planning to post a SHARE the LOVE collection on my RedGage profile I was sidetracked just a bit by the Romantic Art of PoeticEnigma.

My favorite in the artwork collection is, for the moment, Stages of Love. Browse through the collection and let me know which is your favorite.

Yes, I was delighted to discover a link to this artist's work on Zazzle, too! Visit gothicpoet's Store at Zazzle for designs available for purchase.
Stages of Love Postcard
Stages of Love Postcard by gothicpoet





2013 is truly going to be a year to enJOY as we SHARE the LOVE, don't you think?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!