Pages on this Blog

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Plant a Garden of Love

Now, this truly is a live greeting card! We could send these greeting cards all over the world and together we could plant and grow a world-wide-web garden of "I Love You" beans.

 
 

Say It with the " I Love You Bean " Just Add Water and Watch Your Love Grow on real Plant - 100% Guarantee to Grow






I do not have a green thumb but even I would delight in trying to make love grow!

How about you?

What color is your love thumb?
 
 
 
 
If you would like to help love grow across the world-wide-web, you do not really have to send live greeting card love.
 
All you need to do is read up on the SHARE the LOVE blog hop and start loving right along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!