Pages on this Blog

Monday, January 21, 2013

Once I Had A Secret Love

Once I had a Secret Love. Yes, just like Doris Day! I would love to tell you all about it but then my love would not be a secret any more!

Always on the lookout for a good love story to share with you, a Pinterest pin caught my roving eye...


 
Source: squidoo.com via Lorelei on Pinterest


 
Follow the pin link above to connect with Lorelei on Pinterest and then head on over to read the short story of Secret Love by Ladymermaid.

Enquiring minds want to know...

Did the ending of the secret love story come as a surprise to you?

Secret Admirer magic mug
Secret Admirer magic mug by SuzeeQ
Create one-of-a-kind personalized cups from zazzle.com.
 

Enquiring minds want to know...

Have you ever had a secret love affair to remember?

Have you ever had a secret admirer?

 
 
 



Blog about love and link up with...

SHARE the LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!