Pages on this Blog

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Squidoo Sunday and Grandparents Day

Just in case you do not already know, then I am here to remind you! Today is National Grandparents Day in the USA. I hope you are having a Grand day.

For those whose grandparents may be far away or somewhere over the rainbow, take heed ... There are plenty of elderly people out there who would love it if you would give them the time of day.

Youth and Elders Post Cards
Youth and Elders Post Cards by abitosunshine
Try Zazzle's custom postcards printing.


Creating and collecting picture postcards is a passion of mine. Grandparents are people I am compassionate towards, especially those who are long distance grandmas and grandpas. I combine my thoughts on the two in an article on the Squidoo writing platform. I do believe postcards a positive way to bridge the Grand generation gap!


Now it's time to hop on over to link up with Squidoo Sunday with Noner Says! It is always a pleasure to see what treasures she's sharing on her blog hop this week. Come along and have yourself a peek!

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments!
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!